Monday, July 11, 2005

UFO hacker found clues in NASA computers

The British hacker now facing 70 years in prison for breaking into NASA and US DoD computers was a UFO buff looking for related materials.

Gary McKinnon, 39, (right)
... was eventually able to access the US' Space Command network, where he found evidence of an extra terrestrial mission.

"I found a list of officers' names," he claims, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'... What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers' and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US Navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."
Unfortunately, "he can't remember much about the project as he had been 'smoking a lot of dope at the time.'"

Story with NASA details here; additional background here and here.

Britain's "Register" news site notes that the IP addresses appear in indictments and remain unmasked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home