Monday, September 12, 2005

NH paper remembers "incident at Exeter"

New Hampshire's Portsmouth Herald remembers the "incident at Exeter" in 1965:
"There was this huge, dark object as big as that barn over there with red flashing lights on it," Bertrand later told an investigator. "It barely cleared that tree right there, and it was moving back and forth. … It seemed to tilt and come right at us. Norman told me later that I was yelling, ‘I’ll shoot it! I’ll shoot it!’ I did drop on one knee and drew my service revolver, but I didn’t shoot."
The piece appears to be a 40-year anniversary lookback with no new reporting.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

year 2000 i had a dream where i was veiwing paintings the one i stopped to study was called the exeter man had to look up exeter to find out meaning , location 626 905 3959

2:35 PM  
Blogger Manufacturing Consent said...

check the amazing cave art on http://www.bestufopictures.com/

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! film editing schools

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home